home of LCF Clubs in Greater Manchester & Lancs
FOR A FREE TRIAL OR TO SIGN UP AFTER A FREE TRIAL,
Please click on the button/link here to start the enrolment process on clubenrolment.com:
NOTE: Please click this link to enrol (if button does not appear)
If you've NEVER enrolled on the clubenrolment.com website then you can follow this link to enter your details, remembering to choose the YES option when asked if this is your first time enrolling.
Re-enrolling members: Please do not enter your details again - you should be able to sign in at the website when you click on the link again.
New members: Please note that you will be asked to enter your details . Once you put your details in, you will receive a login by email so that you need not enter your details again unless there is a change in your information. Please give all the details that are necessary so that we have all of your emergency contact details. Be sure to tick the box for first time enrolment otherwise we may have to ask you to cover any costs not accounted for. Then check your email for a confirmation link to make sure you receive future emails.
NEW MEMBERS ENROLLING
Please be aware our system is sophisticated but not that sophisticated - it cannot guess when you first came to club, so if you are signing up for a free trial, your balance will show the cost for the full term. During term it assumes you are signing up in the week following your trial. If you sign up before or after that we will have to manually adjust your balance for you to be able to pay online. We will email you when we have done this. If you have been quoted a price, then you can use this to pay by cheque, BACS etc. Please email Chris to clarify if you're unsure of the price.
Terms of the Club
(please note these may differ to the general club terms found on clubenrolment.com. You agree to these terms by clicking on the button above and enrolling your child.
1. All fees for each full term are payable at the first session or earlier in the case of new Clubs.
2. All fees are non-refundable.
3. In the event of a Club being cancelled, another session will be offered in lieu.
4. We reserve the right to exclude any child who persistently exhibits inappropriate behaviour.
5. We may offer the chance for classes to be amalgamated or fees increased if Club sizes fall below a viable number. Should a Club need to close for any reason, an alternative Club will be offered to all children where possible, or fees returned for lessons not received.
6. We reserve the right to substitute teachers should the need arise.
7. All members are insured by Public and Product Liability insurance whilst under the supervision of the Licensee or appointed teacher.
8. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £10 for late payments.
9. ANY CHILDREN WHO WILL NOT BE RE-ENROLLING MUST GIVE WRITTEN NOTICE IN ADVANCE OF NEXT TERM, OR YOU MAY BE LIABLE TO PAY HALF OF THE NEXT TERM’S FEES IN LIEU OF NOTICE OR ANY ATTENDED CLASSES, WHICHEVER IS HIGHEST.
You can also notify us of renewal and cancellation by responding to the email sent out at end of each term.
Questions? Contact us here.
Find us on
- search for Le Club Francais & El Club Espanol or go to www.facebook.com/lcfclubsbolton
Fidgets Club and other trialists
Sign up using the enrol link and pay after the trial - simply submit your details and then close the browser on the payment page. Check your email for your confirmation and make sure you keep the dates on the enrolment screen!